My goal is still to spend $100 a week (or less would be great), and while I made the goal last week, we went to Target for a re-stock of fruits and milk on Friday- so the true number would be closer to $125.
Our meal plans are flexible, so if we want breakfast for dinner instead, we just improvise and move a meal to a later date. No food gets wasted, but we're not being forced to eat food that sounds unappetizing to us either.
We always have some home-brewed Starbucks coffee in the morning... either Yukon blend or my favorite- an iced vanilla latte.
- Bagel with peanut butter and fruit or egg
- Oatmeal with mango and walnuts
- Sausage, Hash-browns and eggs
- Pancakes (James' favorite)
- Zucchini Slice
- Bean Burritos or Quesadillas (family favorite for lunch)
- Tuna Melts
- Wacky Mac Pasta
- Leftovers from Dinner
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Fresh Fruit and yogurt
- Pretzels or Triscuits and cheese
- Lentil Shepherd's Pie
- Pizza and Salad
- Dad's Enchiladas, Spanish Rice and Beans
- Buffalo Burgers and Wedges
- Sun Dried Tomato Alfredo Pasta
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna and Salad
- Iced Tea